Delancey Street Restaurant FAQ
Delancey Street Restaurant
PWN’s lunch location since March 2014.
Why PWN Meets at Delancey Street Restaurant
- PWN can offer a more flexible menu at a reasonable price.
- PWN can include basic beverages in the cost of a lower priced lunch, which includes coffee, tea or soft drinks.
- PWN can have lunch in a private dining room with no noise from the main dining room.
- PWN can host lunch in a more convenient location. Parking is easy and available. Valet parking is only $4.00.
Where to Find Delancey Street and the PWN Luncheon
- Delaney Street is located at 600 Embarcadero, Brannan Street is the cross street.
- PWN’s luncheon is located in the Board Room. Enter Delancey Street Restaurant and take the hallway to the left. Our room is the second private dining room to your left.
- The T-Rail Line has a stop in front of the Delancey Street complex on the Embarcadero, it’s just a short walk to the restaurant.
- A map view is here.
The Cost of Lunch
- The cost of PWN’s holiday lunch is for guests is either $45 or $50 (with one glass of wine.) We offer a selection of entrees to suit most tastes and diet restrictions including vegetarian and gluten-free. Please make your strict needs known to Lunch Coordinator Laura Atkins.
Making Your Reservation for PWN Luncheons
- You can RSVP through our mailings via PayPal, but now you can select your entree when you make your payment. Just look for the links in your PWN Networking Newsletter and luncheon notices.
- Reservations can also be made at www.pwnetwork.com/events/month-pwn-luncheon
- Reservations are now due by the Tuesday of the luncheon week.
- Cancellations can be accepted by Wednesday Noon of the luncheon week. After that date and time, your lunch fee is non-refundable.