Join our members and guests for year-end networking and a celebratory lunch on the first Friday of December.
Our annual holiday lunch brings together a bigger mix of members, past members, and guests.
It’s a great networking opportunity, not to be missed.
Friday, December 1
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Delancey Street Restaurant
San Francisco, CA
Cup of house-made Soup of the Day, served with
assorted focaccia bread, olive oil and butter.
- ½ Rotisserie Rosemary Garlic Chicken, served with grilled asparagus (G.F.).
- Baby Back Ribs or BBQ Chicken (combo available), served with mustard and collard greens.
- Grilled Salmon with a light ginger glaze, served with roasted bok choy and fire-charred husked corn (G.F.).
- Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad with pomegranate seeds, avocado, and shaved pecorino.
- Kimi’s Pasta Pesto – pasta shells, classic pesto (basil, garlic, and roasted pine nuts).
- Pasta Bolognese – gimelli noodles with a homemade meat sauce.
Key Lime Pie
Tickets for this luncheon are:
- Members – $40 or $45 with one glass of wine
- Guests – $45 or $50 with one glass of wine.