Shopping early for the Christmas/Hanukkah/Solstice season leaves more time for true celebrations when your holiday actually arrives.
My client, Snoa Sleepwear is joining with four other San Francisco-based businesses for a holiday trunk show on Saturday, December 1 at Workshop located at 2254 Union Street in San Francisco.
The fun runs from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. with Happy Hour from 4 p.m. until the close. Browse the clothing at Workshop and the apparel, accessories, gifts and art by:
* Cinq: Geometric shapes and organic elements inspire the feel of Cinq, bringing a playful approach to jewelry crafting. cinqworks.com
* Hebe and Roger Studio: Kate Frankel creates handmade pieces from fine wool imported from Germany. hebeandrogerstudio.com
* Shinobu Hosaka: Printmaking and etching
* Snoa Sleepwear: Romantically made. Sustainably warm. snoasleepwear.com
* Stella Flourescent: Textiles and apparel for home and human. stellafluorescent.com
I’ll be there from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., but please stop by any time during the day. Children are welcome.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar